Biography: Russell Dalgleish
Serial Scottish Entrepreneur and Investor, Strategist and Innovator
Russell has enjoyed the benefits of a highly successful international career in the technology sector and now focuses his efforts on supporting owners and boards of companies to devise and implement growth strategies to create shareholder value. In his earlier career he has held board leadership positions with International companies achieving turnover more than £200m.
Core areas of focus are Leadership, Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Strategic thinking. He is a regular speaker at events on Leadership in business and has spoken at conferences from Los Angeles to Abu Dhabi.
Russell is founding Managing Partner of the advisory group, Exolta Capital Partners, www.exolta.com and Founding Chairman Scottish Business Network, www.sbn.scot the global network supporting Scottish business leaders. Other roles and accolades,
• Holds multiple non-exec and board advisory roles with fast growing business and organisations.
• Member of Scotland Trade Board chaired by Ivan McKee, Minister for Trade, Investment & Innovation
• Regularly named in the list off “100 most influential British Entrepreneurs”
• A member of the Maserati List of business leaders who support the next generation of entrepreneurs.
• Scotland: Board member Institute of Directors, ScotlandIS, Merchant Company of Edinburgh
• Manchester: Advisor to Mr Finch disruptive legal firm
• London: Advisor to Tech Advocates, The Griffin Club and E2Exchange.
• International: Talent Tech Labs, New York; Asia Scotland Institute
• Member of the advisory board Napier University Business School
• Popular international speaker on business ScaleUp, Strategy and Innovation.
• Addressing the gender imbalance in business through his support of the Association of Scottish Business Women and Changing the Chemistry.
• Advisor to a range of disruptive led companies in UK and US.
• Investor/Advisor Par Equity angel investor fund.
• Regular press contributor in print, radio and TV on the subject of accelerating business growth.
Not all work - since turning 50 he has developed a passion for endurance events and can often be found at weekends mud splattered clambering over obstacles and "trying to keep up".
LinkedIn: uk.linkedin.com/in/russelldalgleish/ | Twitter: @russellexolta | Email: [email protected]