I have worked with hundreds of professionals as an independent career consultant for the last seven years. I have also been the Director of Career Strategy at Emory School of Law and St. Mary's School of Law for the past 4 years.
Before starting my professional career consulting business, I was a:
• Equity partner at two of the largest law firms in the country
• Rainmaker who developed an annual book of business of over $3.5 million
• Winner of the Turnaround Management Association Turnaround of the Year – Large Company 2011
• Lawyer in a small boutique firm
• In-house counsel for a publicly-traded investment firm,
• Manager at a Fortune 500 company and several small businesses,
• Professional student who earned a JD, MBA, MA (Finance), MPA, and a BA with Majors in History and Economics.